Double row angular contact ball bearings
1. Less axial space
Can be used for applications where two single row angular contact ball bearings arranged back-to-back take up too much axial space.
2. Accommodates radial as well as axial loads in either direction
3. Accommodates tilting moments
4. Stiff bearing arrangement
|Type of Bearing
|Double row angular contact ball bearings
Features and benefits
The lower shoulder enables a large number of balls to be incorporated in the bearing, giving it a relatively high load-carrying capacity.
2. Good running properties
Rapid accelerations and decelerations are possible.
3. Easy mounting of universally matchable bearings
No adjustment is needed for correct internal clearance or preload.
2. Industrial gearboxes
3. Renewable energy
5. Industrial electric motors & generators
6. Trucks, trailers and buses